GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
How we care for your data
Maintaining the security of your data is a priority and we are committed to respecting your privacy rights. We pledge to handle your data fairly and legally. This policy will provide you with information about:
- how we use your data;
- what personal data we collect;
- how we ensure your privacy is maintained;
- our data protection officer.
Kirsten’s Dance Academy uses your personal data:
- to contact you regarding shows, events and general information;
- to enter exams (for those students taking exam classes);
- to use as emergency contacts;
- to verify your identity if you should contact us;
You have the right to opt out of receiving communications at any time by contacting KDA.
If you visit our website or social media sites you may see photographs and video footage of dance classes and performances/competitions. This is an opt out scheme explained in the welcome email.
Kirsten’s Dance Academy will not disclose your personal data to any third party. We will never sell or rent our customer data to other organisations for marketing purposes or any other purpose.
We will retain your data for as long as you/your child is a student at KDA or until all outstanding fees are settled.
KDA has appointed a Data Protection Officer to ensure we protect the personal data of our customers (and others) and comply with data protection legislation. If you have any questions about how we use your personal data that are not answered here, or if you want to exercise
your rights regarding your personal data, please contact our Data Protection Officer Kirsten Swift.
- phone: 07920063645
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
KDA will collect the following information:
- your full name;
- your contact details: postal address, contact number and email address;
- school attended;
- medical information.
If you feel this policy to be trustworthy and fair you do not need to take any further action. If you have any concerns don’t hesitate to contact me.
Thank you for your time,